Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : où et quand le ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

INTERVIEW - Korea Musical「Summer Snow」Cast Interview

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
키스미 Queen키스미 Queen
MarineAnnyeong I'm
Marine

▐ Messages : 1090
▐ Age : 32
▐ Localisation : France

INTERVIEW - Korea Musical「Summer Snow」Cast Interview Empty
MessageSujet: INTERVIEW - Korea Musical「Summer Snow」Cast Interview   INTERVIEW - Korea Musical「Summer Snow」Cast Interview EmptySam 13 Avr 2013 - 9:54

Citation :

Q1: Your impression on appearing in “Summer Snow”.
A1: I was really happy. I’ve done a musical in Korea, but because it’ll be my first experience in Japan, I really wanted to try it. I’ll work hard to show the fans a good performance.

Q2: The role you play Unsu, (originally Suetsugu Hiroto) is what kind of character?
A2: When I first got the script for the musical, I was worried about how to express this role. Unsu is a character who holds a lot of pain, who grew up in a family that was cold, so I’ve been studying in order to express that kind of atmosphere well.

Q3: How do you plan on performing Unsu that is unique to you?
A3: Actually there is something similar between Unsu and I. It’s embarrassing to say this myself, but we both have a pure essence and I myself am the youngest brother. Since there’s such a similarity, I think I’ll be able to do it more successfully.

Q4: What kind of charm does a musical have?
A4: Naturally, an idol group sings during a performance (laughs). But I think a musical’s charm is that you can see singing and acting all on one stage. An actor’s performance is impressive. This musical is based on a drama that is popular in Japan, so I think everyone will find it easy to understand. When an emotional story and a musical’s characteristic overlaps, you can deliver a greater impression.

Q5: When reading the script, what did you feel was the highlight?
A5: When Jun (originally Shinoda Jun) goes out on a date and hides his hearing impairment, because if the girl found out about his disability it would hurt to be rejected. Jun doesn’t tell anyone about it, but his older brother Jinha (originally Shinoda Natsuo) notices a change in Jun, and there is a scene where he says “I hope to live more honestly, let’s live honestly”. This scene left an impression.

Q6: After the musical cast had been decided, how did the U-KISS members react?
A6: The members say they’re jealous (laughs). Everyone wants to try acting and doing musicals, and now Soohyun and I will be appearing in this musical. They support us and say “do your best”.

Q7: This time you’ll be with member Soohyun, so it’s reassuring, isn’t it.
A7: That’s right. Since it’s our first time doing a musical in Japan, I’m relieved it’ll be with another member. Soohyun and I are both vocalists, but Soohyun has a powerful voice and either way, I have a softer tone of voice, so I want the characteristics of each voice tone to appear in our acting.

Q8: What do you want to do in the future?
A8: Of course I want to try doing a Japanese drama too. This musical will be done in Korean, but I want study more Japanese and challenge myself. I study while watching Japanese dramas and movies. Something I watched recently that I found very interesting was “Kaseifu no Mita (Housemaid Mita)”. “Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers)” was also really interesting. I especially want to perform a romantic scene. I think it’s my forte (laughs).

Q9: As for U-KISS, what are your future goals?
A9: Last year we had a lot of activities in Japan. Our Budokan performance was also successfully completed. This year in July and August, a Zepp tour has been decided. We want to work harder and harder so we can do an arena performance.

Q10: A message to the fans.
A10: Since I will be participating in “Summer Snow”, I’m really happy. Because this work will be performed in Korean, I think it’s meaningful. This production is fun and gives a big impression, so I hope a lot of people will see it. In addition, this time around a lot of our senior idols will appear, so please expect a lot. I’ll also do my best to meet your expectations!

Translation credit: hmcity@tumblr
Original interview: tvfan-k.kyodo.co.jp
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.purangsukiss.com

INTERVIEW - Korea Musical「Summer Snow」Cast Interview

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1